12 Pearlescent/Metallic Half Pans In Artist Tin With 2 Synthetic Brushes
This Watercolour Shimmer set contains 12 Pearlescent’s in Half Pans, 1 German Made 24 Half Pan Tin (Black) & 2 Synthetic Round Brushes (Size 2 & 8).
- Perfect for creating shiny effects on a variety of surfaces
- Lightfast and pigment rich
- Made from Pearlescent & our Gum Arabic base formula used in our Professional Watercolour range
- Only the highest quality single pigments
This set contains:
Cosmic Black (Shimmer), Ocean Blue (Shimmer), Pearlescent Pink (Shimmer), Mint Green (Shimmer), Midnight Violet (Shimmer), Sunset Orange (Shimmer), Gold (Shimmer), Golden Orange (Shimmer), Pearlescent Silver (Shimmer), Rose Gold (Shimmer), Copper (Shimmer), Bronze (Shimmer).
These pearlescent watercolours have all the same high quality characteristics of our professional grade watercolours with the addition of pearlescent particles, these particles with the addition of the transparency of the pigment allow the light to reflect in a way that “sparkles”. Once dry it produces a textured, reflective glow without being overpowering.
Our German Made 24 Half Pan tin, is made from 100% German Quality steel that will stand the test of time, you can feel the quality just in the weight of the tin (212 Grams)
Both Synthetic Brushes are handmade in Germany by skilled crafts people and are made with 3 key elements in mind:
- A crisp point that maintains during use.
- The perfect snap & spring, giving the artist an exceptional ‘give & take' between the brush and painting surface.
- Superior, consistent & even flow control from the belly of the brush straight through to the point.
Perfect for artists of all levels from beginner to advanced
Please feel free to message us with any questions you have
I am enjoying using these very luminescent colours which give a special shimmer to paintings. The sturdy tin they come in makes them easy to transport for work en plein air and the brushes are good quality.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.